A World-Class Event Hosting Facility
– Seating capacity of 420 patrons.
– The largest stage in the region (24×50)
– Secondary event space with stage, PA and lighting. Capacity 80 patrons.
– 44 tables in-house (5′ x 2′)
– Final prep warming kitchen
– Multiple bars
– In-house ticketing system and services
With non-fixed seating we are able to configure the venue for virtually any event. We routinely host concerts, theatre productions, film screenings, meetings large and small, awards banquets, dance recitals, weddings and business presentations.
– Meyer PA with Gallileo
– 32 Channel Soundcraft Si Compact FOH console.
– Extensive microphone and DI inventory
– 14 monitor returns
– Up to 8 monitors in-house
– Wired comm stations on stage (left and right), FOH and lighting booth
– Colorsource CS40 console
– 5 overhead LED pars
– 6 XBlast LED curtain warmers
– Large inventory of fixtures on 3 front and 1 rear bar. Multiple washes, 10+ specials.
– Christie LW551i projector, mounted overhead.
– In-house screens: 12’x12′ and 9’x16′
– Wireless microphones must be brought by artist/rentor.
– No monitor console. Monitors mixed from FOH